SURE SHINED DETAILING
CAR WASH, INTERIOR, PAINT CORRECTION, NANO COATING, ENGINE CLEANING , FULL AUTO DETAILING
Auto detailing is more than simple wash to the exterior of your car with soapy
water and a rag. It’s not even swiping its interior with armor. All it says is super
care cleaning the tiny details of your car to take it from “clean” to “sparkling like
new”. Call us today for more information.
Paint Correction is the process of restoring and rejuvenating the paintwork of a
vehicle, mostly through the elimination of surface imperfections. Paint correction
will upgrade the exterior look of our car and will provide new protection.
Sure Shined Services
LUXURY AUTO DETAILING RESTORING THE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
Why Sure Shined Detailing ?
Luxury Car Wash
We take great pride in seeing the end result of our work. Car wash for us is love, we are loving what we do, and that why we do it the best , we work with passion and excitement on any car. Car Wash Packages :Quick Car Wash – Exterior Hand Wash and Dry , Tire Shine – See Prices Deluxe Car Wash – Includes inside vacuum, wipe down interior panels and dashboard, snow foam and hand wash vehicle, clean rims, hand dry, clean windows, wipe door jams, tier shine. – See Prices Here
Full Interior Detailing
The Interior Detailing package is designed to focus on vehicles that simply need special attention to the vehicles interior.
We Vac, Shampoo Carpet and Floor Mats, Shampoo Cloth seats/clean leather, restore your upholstery to keep it soft and super clean. interior panels and dashboard ,and UV Protection to all interior panels, Full Hand wash and Dry ,Spray Wax and included Tire shine.
Paint Correction Auto Detailing
Paint correction is the terminology used by a lot of professionals worldwide or automobile enthusiasts which basically means restoring and repairing any paintwork on the automobile that makes it dull looking. This is mostly done to eliminate any imperfections that are on the surface level such as rust, oxidization or haze. Paint correction in auto detailing aims to make your automobile go back to the gleaning, glistening, glamorous beast it was when you bought it brand new. – see price here
Many people think car washing and car detailing are one and the same. But this is not the case. Detailed car washing goes beyond the normal car wash to make a vehicle look spotlessly clean both inside and outside. Unlike car washing, detailing does not involve using an automated system to do the cleaning. Instead, it involves hand washing by very experienced master detailers.
Taking your car to a car wash is very important. However, it is good that you detail your car once in a while. A new car always has a clear coat on top of the paint. With time, that coat fades away due to exposure to sunlight. Without the coat, the car looks really old and undesirable.
- Extends the lifespan of your vehicle – Auto detailing removes contaminations that may have damaged the car’s leather, vinyl, chrome and paint. In that case, detailing helps the car depreciate at a lower rate.
- Improves the car’s physical appearance – After buying your new car, the sparkle remains for a while. Despite regularly taking your car to the car wash, with time your car will definitely lose its outer appeal. With car detailing, your car’s original appearance can be restored. An experienced detailer or technician will make sure that all areas are checked for dust, dirt, scratches, odors, etc.
- Maintains the paint condition – Your vehicle’s paint can be affected by debris, dust, dirt, etc. Regular detailing ensures that a coat of wax is applied over the paint to reduce scratches. Wax restores that new-car shine, and at the same time, provides a protective barrier.
- Allows your engine to run cooler – With regular detailing, your engine gets cleaned of dust, leaks and dirt. These ensure that the engine runs more smoothly.
- Extends the resale value – Auto detailing technicians give your car its best look just before a sale. Experienced professionals are aware of market standards as well as customer preferences, so they can help you improve your car’s condition. Therefore, with auto detailing, your car will fetch a higher resale value when you decide to sell it.
- Satisfaction – Driving a shiny car is more rewarding than driving a dirty one. A clean car reflects your temperament. It shows that you care about your vehicle, and it also makes you feel proud and confident while on the road. Additionally, if you use your car for business purposes, it will show that you are a clean as well as a neat person.
- Saves money – Regular auto detailing allows you to save money in various ways in the long run. One of the ways is that, with the lifespan being increased, chances of repairing the car now and then are minimized and thus costs are saved. Second, less gas is used since the engine runs smoothly and efficiently. Third, headlight restoration improves the intensity of lights, which improves the performance of the vehicle. In the end, maintenance costs are reduced.
- Provides a healthy ride – A lot of dust particles can get in the carpet or ventilation of a car. With auto detailing, your car remains clean and without allergies. Additionally, detailed car wash ensures that long term effects of environmental exposure are reduced, and cases of ill health are reduced.
- Reduces cases of accidents – Car wash detail ensures that all the haze and dirt are removed to avoid obscuring the driver’s view. For that reason, chances of causing an accident are reduced to a great extent.