Restoring and Eliminate any imperfections that are on the surface level of the vehicle
Paint correction is the terminology used by a lot of professionals worldwide or automobile enthusiasts which basically means restoring and repairing any paintwork on the automobile that makes it dull looking. This is mostly done to eliminate any imperfections that are on the surface level such as rust, oxidization or haze. Paint correction in auto detailing aims to make your automobile go back to the gleaning, glistening, glamorous beast it was when you bought it brand new.
paint correction in the auto detailing procedure?
The actual correction requires us to remove the initial damage completely before we start on to repairing it. Thus, we remove any unwanted areas which include scraping off the paint too, if it is initially needed. We also thoroughly wash off the automobile because well, it’s called detailing for a reason. We then go to the extra mile of using a clay bar that removes any debris that has chemically bonded to the exterior. This could sometimes be industrial fallout which actually is pretty hard to take off normally. The polishing is actually a multi layered work in the paint correction of auto detailing. The smoother the surface, the more easily is it to work on the layers of it. Hence, the last three procedures are extremely crucial to the overall process. This however, does not guarantee full recovery of the damages if they are too deep. As mentioned, this works best on surface level damage.
What are the benefits of paint correction as a part of auto detailing?
Well, it’s just some paint. Isn’t it? No matter how many detailing goes into it. Well, if you are thinking this, you are probably wrong. Here, let us tell you the benefits that paint correction in auto detailing provide you with:
Re-sale value: we receive most of our customers that have bought a second hand car and want a rejuvenation of it. You know what would increase your re-sale value? Auto detailing. We actually take care that your automobile looks presentable. Let’s be honest and tell you, it’s more likely to get a higher resale value when the car looks like it’s in good shape and paint correction for auto detailing does exactly that.
Protection from early aging: most people don’t consider this but rust and oxidization is a huge factor for accelerating the aging process of your automobiles. If they aren’t attended to, it’s easier for them to get to the internal parts of the automobile. Thus, paint correction in auto detailing actually provides longevity to your automobile
Sure Shined More Services
LUXURY AUTO DETAILING RESTORING THE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR
Why Sure Shined Detailing ?
Many people think car washing and car detailing are one and the same. But this is not the case. Detailed car washing goes beyond the normal car wash to make a vehicle look spotlessly clean both inside and outside. Unlike car washing, detailing does not involve using an automated system to do the cleaning. Instead, it involves hand washing by very experienced master detailers.
Taking your car to a car wash is very important. However, it is good that you detail your car once in a while. A new car always has a clear coat on top of the paint. With time, that coat fades away due to exposure to sunlight. Without the coat, the car looks really old and undesirable.
- Extends the lifespan of your vehicle – Auto detailing removes contaminations that may have damaged the car’s leather, vinyl, chrome and paint. In that case, detailing helps the car depreciate at a lower rate.
- Improves the car’s physical appearance – After buying your new car, the sparkle remains for a while. Despite regularly taking your car to the car wash, with time your car will definitely lose its outer appeal. With car detailing, your car’s original appearance can be restored. An experienced detailer or technician will make sure that all areas are checked for dust, dirt, scratches, odors, etc.
- Maintains the paint condition – Your vehicle’s paint can be affected by debris, dust, dirt, etc. Regular detailing ensures that a coat of wax is applied over the paint to reduce scratches. Wax restores that new-car shine, and at the same time, provides a protective barrier.
- Allows your engine to run cooler – With regular detailing, your engine gets cleaned of dust, leaks and dirt. These ensure that the engine runs more smoothly.
- Extends the resale value – Auto detailing technicians give your car its best look just before a sale. Experienced professionals are aware of market standards as well as customer preferences, so they can help you improve your car’s condition. Therefore, with auto detailing, your car will fetch a higher resale value when you decide to sell it.
- Satisfaction – Driving a shiny car is more rewarding than driving a dirty one. A clean car reflects your temperament. It shows that you care about your vehicle, and it also makes you feel proud and confident while on the road. Additionally, if you use your car for business purposes, it will show that you are a clean as well as a neat person.
- Saves money – Regular auto detailing allows you to save money in various ways in the long run. One of the ways is that, with the lifespan being increased, chances of repairing the car now and then are minimized and thus costs are saved. Second, less gas is used since the engine runs smoothly and efficiently. Third, headlight restoration improves the intensity of lights, which improves the performance of the vehicle. In the end, maintenance costs are reduced.
- Provides a healthy ride – A lot of dust particles can get in the carpet or ventilation of a car. With auto detailing, your car remains clean and without allergies. Additionally, detailed car wash ensures that long term effects of environmental exposure are reduced, and cases of ill health are reduced.
- Reduces cases of accidents – Car wash detail ensures that all the haze and dirt are removed to avoid obscuring the driver’s view. For that reason, chances of causing an accident are reduced to a great extent.